Denroots Scrub Walnut 500 GM
Denroots Scrub Walnut
Denroots Walnut Scrub exfoliating
scrub is blended with pure walnut oil, rich in vitamin a and lecithin, extracts
of neem, mint, fenugreek and red sandalwood to purify and polish skin texture.
Sweeps away dry lines and leaves skin smooth, soft and spotlessly refreshed.
Skin becomes more receptive to the benefits of future treatment.
Composition : Daru Haldi Ext., Badam Oil, Walnut Powder Neem Patti, Walnut Oil Aloevera & Cream Base.
Direction for use : Apply on face and massage gently for 3 to 5 minutes and wash with water.
Unmatched Benefits of Walnut Face Scrub
we bet you all have seen some or the other walnut face scrubs in the markets. But why should you use a walnut face scrub often? If you’d like to know the beauty benefits of using walnut scrubs, continue reading. A lot of girls stick to only cleansing and toning on an everyday basis for their skin care routine. But it is really important to remember to scrub your face once every week. This gives you glowing skin by removing the dead skin cells. You will really see a huge difference in your skin even the first time you use a scrub on your face. You would end up liking it so much that the first time is the only time needed to convince you that you need to add scrubbing to your skin care and beauty regimen! Walnut scrubs are easy to find and are a whole lot better accessible to the Indian beauties out there. They are inexpensive when compared to the other fancy scrubs, and they do the job really well. Here are some reasons on why you should use walnut scrubs and how they can benefit your skin.
- Reduces Dullness to A Great Extent: Dull skin is everyone’s worst enemy. It can make you look tired even if
you are not, and the makeup tends to look ashy on top of it. So, just use a
walnut scrub to get rid of all the signs of dullness.
- Takes Care of Tanned Skin Really Well: Every Indian woman out there faces this problem because of the
harsh rays of the sun. This leads to the skin getting a lot darker than it actually is. That’s when scrubbing with a walnut scrub can help you get back your original skin tone.
- Perfect to Treat Acne: This is one of the best benefits of walnut scrub. Acne arises from impurities
getting clogged up on the skin. A walnut scrub can help remove these impurities by scrubbing it out.
- Removes Dead Skin Cell Buildup: Dead skin removal is a key part of glowing skin. And no scrub will
work better than a walnut scrub if you have a lot of dead skin cells because of the abrasive texture of the scrub.
- Works Best in Removing Blackheads: Blackhead is another form of acne. And these blackheads can happen
mostly on the nose and sometimes on the chin area. Using a walnut scrub can help you get rid of these in just one use.
- Helps Get Rid of Flaky Skin: Sometimes, the skin starts to flake, and this does not look nice. It shows even
if you use a moisturizer. The only way out would be to use a walnut scrub. Just use this scrub and get rid of the flakes for good.
62 in stock